Raspberry Pi, Python, Java, Linux
Raspberry Pi: A hands-on introduction to the world of the Raspberry Pi, a credit card-sized single-board computer and its associated software and hardware. Topics covered include basic components, assembly, GPIO setup, and Python programming.
Python: This course provides an introduction to the Python coding language for those with no prior programming experience. Topics covered include basic syntax, variables, strings, math operations, working with files, and object-oriented programming.
Java: An introduction to the Java programming language. Topics covered include basic syntax, data types, classes, and objects. Also explores using APIs, implementing error handling and debugging, creating user interfaces, and connecting to databases.
Linux: An introduction to Linux operating systems, with a focus on the command-line interface. Topics covered include basic commands and tools, filesystem navigation, file permission management, system administration tasks, networking, and scripting.
- Basics of the hardware and software components of the Raspberry Pi
- -Learn how to connect the Raspberry Pi to a monitor, keyboard, mouse, and internet connection
- Explore how to write programs using the Python and Scratch programming languages
- Understand basic concepts of digital electronics and GPIO pins
- Syntax and basic programming concepts
- Data types, including strings, numbers, lists, and dictionaries
- -Control flow, including conditionals and looping-Functions, classes, and object-oriented programming
- Debugging techniques-Libraries and modules
- Basic syntax and conventions
- Object orientation, polymorphism, encapsulation, and inheritance
- Classes, interfaces, abstract classes, and enumerations
- Collections, data structures, and exception handling
- GUI development using AWT, Swing, JavaFX
- Core Linux utilities, including bash shell scripting
- File and directory permissions
- Managing processes
- System administration tasks such as package installation and system updates