218 388 $218.00 - $388.00
Intro to Film (G6+)
- This weeklong film class is designed for students who want to explore the world of filmmaking and develop their skills in creating visual storytelling. Students will learn the basics of filmmaking including storyboarding, camera angles, lighting, sound, and editing. By the end of the course, students will have created their own short film and have a strong foundation in the art of filmmaking.
Mixed Media (G6+)
- This is a fun class for mixed media art collage making .This class is for all ages. The students can use different paints, inks and other varieties of materials.
- In this Mixed Media lesson, students will create a mixed media collage using a variety of materials.
- Stamps of any kind
- Construction paper of any kind- Pacon Tru-Ray Construction -Paper, 9″ x 12″, 10 Classic Colors, 50 Sheets
- Glue Stick – Elmer’s Glue Stick
- (Calendar) images landscapes, pets, etc.
- 12×18 Watercolor paper – Canson XL Series Watercolor
- Textured Paper Pad for Paint,
- -Pencil, Ink, Charcoal, Pastel, and Acrylic
- Brushes – Acrylic Paint Brush Set
- Watercolor Painting Artist Professional Kits
- Acrylic Paint – Crayola Washable Kids Paint Set