W9- 8/8-8/12/2022 - G4-G6- AM: Code in Python - VR (VR Specific) + PM: Public Speaking: Young Diplomat
AM. Code in Python - VR (VR Specific)
Python is one of the most versatile computer languages, and the best thing is - it is easy to learn for beginners! This course is especially good for students who thought coding blocks (drag and drop) were no longer challenging and ready to go deeper in the coding world.
Students will learn:
- Loops, variables, data types, conditional statements, and more
- Build basic programs and games
- Create interactive story
- … a lot more
*Educational Enhancement: This class will use Virtual Reality technology moderately on learning the coding concepts.
PM. Public Speaking: Young Diplomat
Our Young Diplomats will take the role of world leaders and address current events. The Diplomats will share information about their countries and debate current events. In these debates, students will learn to address the needs of their chosen countries, while creating a friendly compromise with others.
The Goals for our Young Diplomats are:
- To strengthen reading comprehension and vocabulary
- To prepare and present better speeches, debates, classroom reports, and more...
- To do research and organize their ideas to form better speeches
- To practice steps to improve confidence to overcome fears
- To develop powerful social communication habits
- To debate, cooperate and compromise with others