- By Subject
- Visual Art
- W9 (8/7 - 8/11/2023) G5+ AM.Sci-Fi Writing + PM. Digital Painting
W9 (8/7 - 8/11/2023) G5+ AM.Sci-Fi Writing + PM. Digital Painting
218 388 $218.00 - $388.00
Sci-Fi Writing (G6+)
- In this camp, the students will hone their writing skills while creating a science fiction story. They will be Introduced to the concepts of Sci-Fi and Brainstorming, drafting, and building the World, they will make character creation, plot development, and story structure within a futuristic sci-fi universe created by the learners.
PM:Digital Painting (G+)
- Digital painting is an emerging art form in which traditional painting techniques such as watercolor, oils, impasto, etc. are applied using digital tools by means of a computer, a graphics tablet, stylus, and software.
- The students will explore the world of digital art and its exciting range of creative tools, empower them to create their own paintings, while getting inspiration from a range of other artists.
- This lesson introduces learners to a range of line and shape tools,
- and revisits the fill and undo tools used for digital painting. Learners will create their own digital painting in the style of an artist.