W6 (7/17 - 7/21/2023) G5+ AM. Beginning Screenwriting + PM: Watercolor Painting
218 388 $218.00 - $388.00
Beginning Screenwriting (G5+ )
- Fundamentals of storytelling.
- Introduction to writing script formats and conventions.
- How to create compelling characters and storylines.
- The basics of visual storytelling.
- Understanding the language and structure of a screenplay.
- Developing your own voice as a screenwriter.
- Elements of three-act structure.
- What makes a great dialogue.
- Tips for successfully pitching a script.
- Setting up a screenplay for production.
Watercolor Painting (G5+)
- Gain knowledge about the watercolor medium that will help them in future art lessons.
- -Students will explore the medium of watercolor paints.
- Students will create watercolor painting techniques (wet-on-wet) and how to enhance that technique with salt, crayon resist and blotting. They will also reinforce their knowledge of color theory by color mixing and complimentary colors.
- Experience and perceive the qualities of watercolor paints
- Apply knowledge of color mixing
- Experience the unique properties of watercolor paint
- COMPLIMENTARY COLOR
- brushes (large & small)
- watercolor paper
- -watercolor paints
- paper towels
- plastic dishes, butter tubs, etc. for rinsing
- newspaper for desks
- -table salt and/or sea salt
- -white crayons