W9 - 8/8-8/12/2022 -GK-G3-AM. Public Speaking: Little Ambassador +PM. Minecraft with Lego & VR (VR Specific)
AM. Public Speaking: Little Ambassador
Our Little Ambassadors will learn about different countries, cultures, and customs around the world. Does their chosen country have an environmental threat to be reported? Are there events and holidays your Little Ambassador wants to learn more about? They can learn how to prepare and share their knowledge with their friends! They will be guided in cultivating confidence, eloquence, and presence. Our focus is not only to help students overcome their fear of public speaking. They will also learn how to make their ideas
convincing and compelling.
Students will learn
- To prepare and present better speeches, debates, classroom reports, and more...
- skills to make the speech impressive
- To do research and organize their ideas to form better speeches
- To practice steps to improve confidence to overcome fears
- To develop powerful social communication habits
PM. Minecraft with Lego & VR (VR Specific)
“If you can dream it, you build it!” Students will be so creative in building their own city and people with LEGO, and later on, they will find out how to create in Minecraft with a better understanding of the building. Even more exciting, our students can immerse themselves in the world of Minecraft with the Virtual Reality headsets.
- Organization and resources management skill
- Math skill
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skill
- Reading and writing skills
- Hand-build skills